Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pirate Night




This Wednesday was Pirate Night. I bought this really cute little Pirate Foamie kit at Michael's on sale. We then went on a Pirate hunt with treasuer map and all. The kids had fun reading the map and going over the slide, look in the mailbox, through the fort to the other side where a big red "X" marked the spot. I went to the dollar store earlier this week and bought some silly string, bubbles, and sidewalk chalk for them to play with. They had fun with the silly string, I was kinda of fearful of Guy's safety but he seem to have a good time. After trying to clean up the silly string and bubbles everywhere. I brought out a special treat of popsicles made from Kool-Aid. Phillip kept complaining that his did not taste good. We finally discovered 10 minutes later that his still had the plastic sleeve on it. He enjoyed it a lot once we took the sleeve off. I am not a big ice cream fan, but there is something about summer memories being sealed with something cold and sweet. I am looking forward to pop-ice this summer!


No comments: