Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hush Little baby....

Guy geting a little cat nap

Sleep finally won with Thomas

A couple of years ago, my friend Karen Smith sent me a silly email survey. One of the questions was "what is the best sound", and she answered her boys sleeping. I could not agree more. It is so peaceful to watch a child sleep. No matter what they had destroyed that day or how many temper tantrums they had, your heart melts when you see them sleeping so peacefully. It is a chance to regroup and move forward. When they wake up you are not so mad at them for dumping all the Chocolate milk mix on the floor or wiping all of your Plumeria body cream on the walls and on your bed. As a stay at home mommy I love a good nap and bedtime. I will admit there are time I count down to bedtime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah you finally did it!! You will be so glad that you did. It is fun to go back and see how fast they have grown. I have added you to my blog roll so I can keep up. :)