Monday, April 21, 2008

Hole in one...

Thomas as "Redneck baby" Playing in our toy infested yard.
Phillip practicing his swing in a safer place.


Guy with a small shiner on his right eye.

I came home today from work and Phillip was at the door waiting for me. He wanted some scissors and for me to draw a circle. Well, I have put up the kids scissors somewhere that Thomas could not get them, and I guess me to because I don't know where they are. I found some old "grown up" scissors, and drew the circle and cut it out myself. I asked him why he wanted a circle, and he said it was his golf hole and asked if I wanted to play golf. Well, we were in the living room talking and Phillip was practicing his swing when the little plastic golf club made contact after about the 20th try to the little plastic golf ball! BAM, that golf ball went flying through the living room like a champagne cork. Out of all the places it could have it, it hit Guy right on the forehead and then bounced off the wall before landing on the floor. Guy was a trooper but we moved the golf game outside. Things to remember: No golf in the house, and this summer we are going to have to go miniature golfing.


No comments: