Saturday, April 19, 2008

Here is the beginning...

Well, I am going to start trying to blog and share the adventures of our family through this website. There are a couple of things I ask that you keep in mind:

1. This blog is about quainty not quality...If you are going to judge it on a there when there should be a their or a sentence that ends with a preposition. Then, you should not read this!! I want to share the memories of my children with everyone. I might be working on this while feeding a baby or while Phillip is whining to get on the Internet! I just want to remember these precious moments of the children while they are still young.

2. If you do not want to be overwhelmed by picture upon picture of my children, or the silly things they say or do, then this is not for you.

If you are family and friends who are for some odd reason interested in our families adventures/misadventures. Then, this is the place for you.

No comments: